Fresh Pumpkin Pie
- 1 large Farm Stand Pumpkin – cleaned and quartered.
- 2 Farm Stand Eggs
- 1 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Boil pumpkin in large pot until soft.
- Cool, then remove skin and smash the pumpkin down tight into a large measuring cup until you have 4 cups pumpkin, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put eggs, evaporated milk, sugar, and seasonings in blender or food processor.
- Mix quickly, then put your cooked pumpkin leaving room at top of blender/processor.
- Mix on a medium setting until thoroughly combined.
- Scrape sides of container if necessary.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Garnish with whipped cream.